Credit Cards for Bad Credit
Our recommended credit cards for bad credit - unsecured credit cards, secured credit cards, and prepaid debit cards are specifically designed for people with less-than-perfect credit. If you have bad credit, a limited credit history or no credit history at all, read our expert reviews below and choose the best bad credit credit card to help you begin establishing your credit history and building healthy credit scores.
If you're having a difficult time deciding which type of bad credit credit card is right for you, or if want to know how credit cards can help you rebuild your credit, read our recent credit tip in order to get brought up to speed on these very topics.
Credit One Bank® Unsecured Visa® for Rebuilding Credit Highlights
- Credit One Bank automatically monitors every account for credit line increase opportunities each month. We'll let you know as soon as you're eligible for a higher credit line. A fee may apply.
- See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score. Find the card that's right for you in less than 60 seconds.
- Eligible purchases will automatically get you 1% cash back, terms apply.
Credit One Bank® Cash Back Credit Card Highlights
- See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases, terms apply
- No deposit requirements and opportunities to build your credit
Even if you have horrible credit, it's never too late to get your credit back on track. The credit card offers on our "Bad Credit" page, both secured and unsecured, will help you rebuild your credit as long as you maintain all balances below your credit limits and make your monthly payments on time. It's as simple as that. Live within your means, use credit sparingly, pay your credit card bills on time, and your credit scores will continue to improve.
First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card Highlights
- Fund your new MasterCard® secured credit card with your tax refund today!
- We Can Approve You at Any Credit Score; No Minimum Score Required!
- Approval is Based on a Fully-Refundable Security Deposit ($300 minimum)
If you have bad credit, it is imperative you make your credit card payments on time and in full every month. This type of behavior is what will be vital in improving your credit score.