Credit Cards for Bad Credit
Our recommended credit cards for bad credit - unsecured credit cards, secured credit cards, and prepaid debit cards are specifically designed for people with less-than-perfect credit. If you have bad credit, a limited credit history or no credit history at all, read our expert reviews below and choose the best bad credit credit card to help you begin establishing your credit history and building healthy credit scores.
If you're having a difficult time deciding which type of bad credit credit card is right for you, or if want to know how credit cards can help you rebuild your credit, read our recent credit tip in order to get brought up to speed on these very topics.
Credit One Bank® Cash Back Rewards Highlights
- See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score.
- This is a fully functional, unsecured credit card - not a debit, prepaid, or secured card. There are no out-of-pocket costs or need to tie up cash in deposits to open your account.
- All the bonus features you want in a credit card are included. Get 1% cash back on gas and grocery purchases (terms apply). Track your progress over time with free online monthly credit score tracking.
If you have bad credit, it is imperative you make your credit card payments on time and in full every month. This type of behavior is what will be vital in improving your credit score.
First Progress Platinum Prestige MasterCard® Secured Credit Card Highlights
- Fund your new MasterCard® secured credit card with your tax refund today!
- We Can Approve You at Any Credit Score; No Minimum Score Required!
- Approval is Based on a Fully-Refundable Security Deposit ($300 minimum)
Bad credit credit cards may carry higher fees than a prime credit card, including monthly or annual fees. Consider this the cost of rebuilding your credit. Make sure you always stay current on your credit cards and in time, your responsible use will help to improve your credit score.