Gas Rebate Cards
Use a gas rewards card every time you're at the pump!
The one bright side of rising gas prices is bigger gas credit rewards for you when you use a gas rewards credit card! You can use gas rewards credit cards to start saving big - earn up to 5% cash back each time you swipe your gas rewards card at the pump! That cross-country road trip isn't looking so bad anymore, is it?
Gas rewards cards can earn you more than just cash. Each time you fill up, you could be dreaming about your next flight destination or free hotel stay. And if cash or travel rewards don't appeal to you, use the points you earn on your gas rewards credit card to purchase name-brand merchandise and gift cards.
Gas rebate credit cards work the same (and in many cases are the same) as cash back credit cards or rewards cards. And as a helpful tip, make sure to enroll in your credit card's bonus cash back categories each quarter, which have been known to include gas purchases especially during the summer months.
Find the best credit card for you from our partners.
Discover it® Highlights
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars by over 5,000 cardmembers.*
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment - APR won't go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee.*
Discover it® for Students Highlights
- No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. No late fee on your first late payment. And paying late won't increase your APR.*
- 5% cash back at gas stations on up to $1,500 in purchases from July through September 2014 after you sign up*. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Free FICO® Credit Score online and on monthly statements.*