Credit Cards With Rewards
The best rewards cards allow you to earn points now and choose your rewards later.
All credit cards were not created equal. General rewards credit cards mean as you earn points you get your choice of rewards: free flights, hotel stays, merchandise, entertainment or plain, hard cash. After all, we all like (love) free stuff - especially money! Since you’re already paying for gas, groceries and everyday expenses, you may as well be rewarded for being a consumer.
General rewards credit cards help you earn all kinds of freebies simply for swiping your card and paying off your balance each month. You can earn bonus points with many of the rewards credit cards listen below. Don't forget that some rewards cards also offer discounts and/or double points on some of the things you enjoy doing most, like dining out and watching movies. Explore your options today, and reap credit card rewards tomorrow.
Scroll below to search for rewards credit cards.
Barclaycard CashForward™ World MasterCard® Highlights
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Highlights
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
Upromise World MasterCard® Highlights
- Earn up to 10% total cash back as a Upromise member when you use your Upromise MasterCard on eligible purchases at online retailers and travel partners through Upromise.com
- 2% cash back on eligible in-store and movie theater purchases
- 1% cash back on all other purchases