Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
Congratulations to you for achieving excellent credit!
Credit cards for excellent credit are your reward for responsibly handling your credit. Now you can sit back and enjoy the benefits from all those years of responsibly handling your credit. Of course, individuals with the best credit scores will qualify for the most desirable credit cards in the marketplace, which include benefits such as excellent interest rates, low or no fees, big sign-up bonuses and the most rewarding programs.
Our recommended credit cards for people with excellent include great spending incentives, too. This makes sense since cardholders are competing for your excellent profile. However, it can lead to some seriously sweet perks like extended intro periods, easy cash back bonuses in your first months as a cardholder and in some cases low (or no) balance transfer fees.
If you have excellent credit, do yourself a favor and upgrade your wallet by adding one of our five recommended cards below. These are simply the best credit cards available on the market today, and put excellent credit consumers in a tier all their own when it comes to credit perks and rewards. Skip the filler and get straight to the best excellent credit offers available below.
Find the best credit card for you from our partners.
Discover it® Highlights
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Over 7,000 cardmembers rated 4.8 out of 5 stars* and J.D. Power awarded Discover "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies. Tied in 2014."+
- 5% Cashback Bonus for gas and ground transportation on up to $1500 in purchases from Jan. through Mar. 2015 after you sign up for 5% Cashback Bonus. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Discover it® Miles Highlights
- No annual fee & unlimited 1.5x Miles on every dollar you spend on purchases*.
- Exclusive Double Miles Offer: At the end of your first year—when other Miles cards charge an annual fee—Discover doubles all the Miles you've earned.
- 100 Miles = $1 value. Redeem Miles in any amount toward travel purchases on your statement. Or get cash as a direct deposit to your bank account.
Jerry N., a Creditnet consumer, told us he chooses points because he likes to Christmas shop for his children and grandchildren on his credit card's reward site. His gift options are endless, from gift cards to toys to travel and more, and they don't cost him an extra dime!