Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
Congratulations to you for achieving excellent credit!
Credit cards for excellent credit are your reward for responsibly handling your credit. Now you can sit back and enjoy the benefits from all those years of responsibly handling your credit. Of course, individuals with the best credit scores will qualify for the most desirable credit cards in the marketplace, which include benefits such as excellent interest rates, low or no fees, big sign-up bonuses and the most rewarding programs.
Our recommended credit cards for people with excellent include great spending incentives, too. This makes sense since cardholders are competing for your excellent profile. However, it can lead to some seriously sweet perks like extended intro periods, easy cash back bonuses in your first months as a cardholder and in some cases low (or no) balance transfer fees.
If you have excellent credit, do yourself a favor and upgrade your wallet by adding one of our five recommended cards below. These are simply the best credit cards available on the market today, and put excellent credit consumers in a tier all their own when it comes to credit perks and rewards. Skip the filler and get straight to the best excellent credit offers available below.
Find the best credit card for you from our partners.
Discover it® - Double Cash Back your first year Highlights
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 12 months-then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Exclusive offer: Double all the cash back you've earned at the end of your 1st year-automatically.*
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter like gas, restaurants and more-up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Discover it® Miles - Double Miles your first year Highlights
- Exclusive Double Miles Offer: At the end of your first year—when other Miles cards charge an annual fee—Discover doubles all the Miles you've earned.*
- No annual fee & unlimited 1.5x Miles on every dollar you spend on purchases. 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%.
- 100 Miles = $1 value. Redeem Miles in any amount toward travel purchases on your statement. Or get cash as a direct deposit to your bank account.*
Beth J., a Creditnet consumer, told us she chooses miles over cash back because "cash rewards disappear before I even realize I've used my free money! Vacations are so much more enjoyable when I know the flights were free because I used credit card miles to book them!"