Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
Congratulations to you for achieving excellent credit!
Credit cards for excellent credit are your reward for responsibly handling your credit. Now you can sit back and enjoy the benefits from all those years of responsibly managing your credit. Of course, individuals with the best credit scores will qualify for the most desirable credit cards in the marketplace, which include benefits such as excellent interest rates, low or no fees, big sign-up bonuses and the most rewarding programs.
Our recommended credit cards for people with excellent include great spending incentives, too. This makes sense since cardholders are competing for your excellent profile. However, it can lead to some seriously sweet perks like extended 0% intro periods, easy cash back bonuses in your first months as a cardholder and in some cases low (or no) balance transfer fees.
If you have excellent credit, do yourself a favor and upgrade your wallet by adding one of our recommended cards below. These are simply the best credit cards available on the market today, and put excellent credit consumers in a tier all their own when it comes to credit perks and rewards. Skip the filler and get straight to the best excellent credit offers available below.
Barclaycard CashForward™ World MasterCard® Highlights
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Highlights
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
Barclaycard Ring(TM) Mastercard® Highlights
- 0% Introductory APR for the first 15 months on purchases. Plus, you'll get a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 13.49%
- No balance transfer fees
- No foreign transaction fees
Miles, points, or cash? We often get asked which type of rewards is "best". Our answer is it depends on which you'd enjoy the most (duh!). If you could use the cash in your pocket, then the best type of rewards for you may be cash back. If you need a reason to take a hard-earned vacation, then miles may be your reward of choice. If you'd rather keep your options open, then consider using a card that rewards you in points that can be used to redeem for pretty much anything (including cash and miles, although the redemption values may not be as good as actual cash and miles rewards cards).