Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
Congratulations to you for achieving excellent credit!
Credit cards for excellent credit are your reward for responsibly handling your credit. Now you can sit back and enjoy the benefits from all those years of responsibly managing your credit. Of course, individuals with the best credit scores will qualify for the most desirable credit cards in the marketplace, which include benefits such as excellent interest rates, low or no fees, big sign-up bonuses and the most rewarding programs.
Our recommended credit cards for people with excellent include great spending incentives, too. This makes sense since cardholders are competing for your excellent profile. However, it can lead to some seriously sweet perks like extended 0% intro periods, easy cash back bonuses in your first months as a cardholder and in some cases low (or no) balance transfer fees.
If you have excellent credit, do yourself a favor and upgrade your wallet by adding one of our recommended cards below. These are simply the best credit cards available on the market today, and put excellent credit consumers in a tier all their own when it comes to credit perks and rewards. Skip the filler and get straight to the best excellent credit offers available below.
Barclaycard CashForward™ World MasterCard® Highlights
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Highlights
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
Upromise World MasterCard® Highlights
- $50 Cash Back Bonus after first use of card
- Earn up to 10% total cash back as a Upromise member when you use your Upromise MasterCard on eligible purchases at online retailers and travel partners through Upromise.com
- 2% cash back on eligible in-store and movie theater purchases
Bryan C., a Creditnet consumer, told us he chooses cash back because each year he surprises his wife, who is in charge of paying their credit card bills, with a gift purchased solely using cash back from their credit cards. The bigger the cash reward, the better the gift!