High Limit Credit Cards
High limit credit cards are your reward for excellent credit.
Anyone searching for credit cards for excellent credit should already understand the major perk of these cards: a high credit limit that will mostly likely cover all your purchases while leaving plenty of extra credit available too.
High credit limit credit cards generally require excellent credit and, while they may have a nominal annual fee, one of the benefits of having a high limit credit card is simplifying your expenses. No more accidentally exceeding your credit limit. No more splitting costs between credit cards. Just one of our recommended high limit credit cards in your wallet is all you'll need.
Credit cards with high limits do more than just make your spending simple; they improve your personal finances, too. How? Consider that the average high limit credit card features lower interest rates and in many cases better rewards programs. Plus, having a high credit limit means lowering your credit utilization ratio and improving your credit scores. It's important for consumers to use less than 30% of their available credit, but it's ideal to use less than 10%.
Adding a high limit credit card to your credit profile goes a long way towards lowering that credit utilization ratio, making it especially useful for consumers with good credit that are hoping to finally jump into the excellent credit tier.
Barclaycard CashForward™ World MasterCard® Highlights
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Highlights
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
30 days to execute
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card Highlights
- Earn 20,000 enrollment FlexPoints after you spend $3,500 in Net Purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) on your Card within the first four months of account opening.
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your Card
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, grocery or airline net purchases — whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle — and on most cell phone expenses