High Limit Credit Cards
High limit credit cards are your reward for excellent credit.
Anyone searching for credit cards for excellent credit should already understand one of the key perks of these cards: a high credit limit that will cover all your big purchases while leaving plenty of extra credit available too.
High credit limit credit cards generally require excellent credit, and while many do have a nominal annual fee, an additional benefit of having a high limit credit card is simplifying your spending. No more exceeding your credit limit. No more splitting costs between credit cards. Just one of our recommended high limit credit cards in your wallet is all you'll need.
Credit cards with high limits do more than just make your spending simple; they improve your personal finances too. How? Consider the average high limit credit card features lower interest rates and in many cases better rewards programs. Plus, having a high credit limit means lowering your credit utilization ratio and improving your credit scores. It's important for consumers to use less than 30% of their available credit, but it's ideal to use less than 10%.
Adding a high limit credit card to your credit profile goes a long way towards lowering that credit utilization ratio, making it especially useful for consumers with good credit who are hoping to finally jump into the excellent credit tier.
Barclaycard CashForward™ World MasterCard® Highlights
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Highlights
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem