Airline Miles Credit Cards
Airline miles credit cards get you to your dream destination faster!
Credit cards for travel are designed to give jet-setters the most miles for their money. With every purchase on an airline miles credit card, you're one step closer to the other side of the world. Earn points toward free travel on any major airline with the recommended airline miles credit cards below.
Earning airline rewards has never been easier. Some credit cards give you enough bonus miles after your first purchase for a free flight plus more to spare. Rack up miles on your favorite airline by getting a co-sponsored airline miles card, or get a card whose miles you can use on any airline.
Whether you’re a business traveler or a travel enthusiast that loves hitting the road, using a travel rewards card is a must for acquiring free miles and earning rewards on your travel purchases. Credit card miles can be accrued in all sorts of ways but, just like cash back, the general idea is the more you spend, the more you earn.
Browse airline credit cards that reward you with miles below, and compare airline credit card perks with our brand new infographic.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Highlights
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
JetBlue Card Highlights
- Earn 5,000 bonus points if you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days of opening your account
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on eating out and groceries, and 1 point per $1 on everything else!
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights
Co-branded airline credit cards are a great choice for consumers who frequently travel on a certain airline. These credit cards often give you more rewards each time you travel on that airline as well as special treatment at the airport and in the air.