0% Interest Credit Cards
Are you unable to reduce credit card debt due to high-interest charges? If so, our recommended 0% interest credit cards are designed to help you get out of debt while saving money. Even if the no interest promotion only lasts for a short period of time, you might still be able to save hundreds in interest charges while substantially reducing your total debt.
Don't have any high-interest balances to pay off because you're already living debt free? Great, that's just what we like to see! But that doesn't mean you can't take advantage of all the benefits a no interest credit card has to offer. Compare only the best 0% APR credit cards below, read our expert reviews and apply for yours today.
Barclaycard CashForward™ World MasterCard® Highlights
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Highlights
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
If your card offers a 0% interest promotion, make sure you make at least the minimum payment by the due date each month or you may no longer be eligible for the promotion.
30 days to execute
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card Highlights
- Earn 20,000 enrollment FlexPoints after you spend $3,500 in Net Purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) on your Card within the first four months of account opening.
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your Card
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, grocery or airline net purchases — whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle — and on most cell phone expenses