0% Interest Credit Cards
Are you unable to reduce credit card debt due to high-interest charges? If so, our recommended 0% interest credit cards are designed to help you get out of debt while saving money. Even if the no interest promotion only lasts for a short period of time, you might still be able to save hundreds in interest charges while substantially reducing your total debt.
Our favorite 0 interest credit cards include especially-long introductory periods, cash back rewards and no annual fees. If you’re unable to reduce credit card debt due to high-interest charges, the recommended 0% interest credit cards below are designed to help you get out of debt while saving money.
Don't have high-interest balances to pay off because you're already living debt free? Great, that's just what we like to see! But that doesn't mean you can't take advantage of all the benefits a no interest credit card has to offer. Compare only the best 0% APR credit cards below, read our expert reviews and apply for yours today.
NEW! Our new card comparison chart below helps you easily compare 0 percent interest credit cards!
Find the best credit card for you from our partners.
Discover it® Highlights
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99 - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars by over 4,000 cardmembers.*
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment - APR won't go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee.*
Citi Simplicity® Card Highlights
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 12.99% - 21.99% based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- No late fees - Ever
If your card offers a 0% interest promotion, make sure you make at least the minimum payment by the due date each month or you may no longer be eligible for the promotion.