Chase Credit Cards
Chase your dreams with Chase Bank.
Chase Bank offers credit cards with great rates and great rewards. Enjoy free alerts to help you manage your account, education planning tools, mortgage tools, advice and planning, 24/7 online account access, and more. Scroll below for our recommended Chase credit cards!
Find the best credit card for you.
Chase United MileagePlus® Explorer Card Highlights
- Start with 30,000 bonus miles after your spend $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Check your first bag for free - save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Earn double miles on United ticket purchases, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
|Year One||Year Two||Year Three||Total|
|Interest Savings on Balance Transfers||$214.20||$214.20||$214.20||$642.60|
|* For Interest Savings on Balance Transfers calculations, we use the amount you input in your "My Credit Card Profile". For calculation purposes, please note that as of February 2010, the CARD Act requires credit card companies to use customer credit card payments to pay off the highest APR portion of their balance first, which is more favorable for the customer.|
|Interest Savings on Balance for New Purchases||$285.60||$285.60||$285.60||$856.80|
|* For Interest Savings on Balance Carried on New Purchases calculations, we use the amount you input in your "My Credit Card Profile". Please note that as of February 2010, the CARD Act requires credit card companies to use customer credit card payments to pay off the highest APR portion of their balance first, which is more favorable for the customer.|
|Creditnet assumes that 35% of purchases made with this card are on United ticket purchases. These premium purchases are worth double miles (estimated at $.02). Creditnet then assumes that the remaining 65% of purchases qualify for the standard one mile per $1 spent ($.01).|
|One Time Bonus||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Cardholders that make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first three months will earn the advertised bonus miles. Creditnet estimates that one bonus mile is earned for every $1 spent with this card, making the estimated value of this the one time bonus worth $300.|
|Creditnet assumes cardholders make four roundtrip flights per year using this card. Cardholders with this card are each eligible to check their first bag free each way. One free checked bag on United Airlines flights is worth $25, with up to $50 in savings each trip for an assumed total of $200 each year.|
|Balance Transfer Cost||-$135.00||-$0.00||-$0.00||-$135.00|
|* For Balance Transfer Cost calculations, we take the specific balance transfer fee associated with a card to determine the cost. Once this balance transfer cost is calculated, we deduct this value from the total savings amount. Please note that we only factor in this cost if a user intends to transfer a balance, as determined by selecting "Yes" under "I want to carry a balance" in your "My Credit Card Profile".|
|* Annual fee costs are only deducted from your total savings when a card includes an annual fee. Credit cards that waive the annual fee for the first year have also been accounted for in our calculations.|