Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Transfer credit card balances onto one card and simplify your debt today.
What can balance transfer credit cards do for you? Save big bucks on interest. A new credit card, balance transfer, and lower payments can all be yours with any of these recommended credit cards. Simplify your life by consolidating all your credit card debt onto one card. Some of these balance transfer credit cards even offer rewards programs, offering cash back, miles and/or points for all purchases charged to the credit card. Better yet: many 0% interest credit cards have an introductory period on all funds transferred!
When considering a credit card for balance transfers, make sure to note the length of the intro period you’re signing up for. And furthermore, how long you have after becoming a cardholder to transfer your debt at the lowest possible rate.
Intro periods on balance transfer credit cards last anywhere from 3 to 18 months depending on the credit card. Why are they so important? Well, the intro period is the period in which you'll enjoy 0% APR, making it the time in which you’ll be paying your credit card debt back directly without interest. This is the most important time to chip away at your credit debt, which is why we recommend taking full advantage of your credit card’s intro period.
We've listed good balance transfer credit card offers from our partners below - apply today and get the ball rolling on paying down your debt to zero, interest-free!
Barclaycard CashForward™ World MasterCard® Highlights
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
Barclaycard Ring(TM) MasterCard® Highlights
- A low, variable APR on balance transfers and purchases
- No Annual Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fees
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Highlights
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
If you're planning on transferring a balance to your new credit card, remember that the amount you transfer is restricted by your credit limit on the card.
JetBlue Card Highlights
- Earn 5,000 bonus points if you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days of opening your account
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on eating out and groceries, and 1 point per $1 on everything else!
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights