No Annual Fee Credit Cards
Hate paying an annual fee to use your credit card? Check out our expert reviews of no annual fee credit cards below.
Many of these no annual fee credit cards even offer introductory APRs as low as 0%, meaning you can enjoy an "interest-free" loan with your free credit card for an introductory period. If you hate paying an annual fee on your credit card, consider one of the recommended credit cards with no annual fee below
Earn credit card rewards such as miles, cash back, merchandise discounts, hotel stays, and more with your "free credit card". Some of these no annual fee credit cards even offer bonus rewards for new customers, bringing you closer to earning free flights, hotel stays, cash back and more. The credit card offers with no annual fee presented below are from Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
No annual fee credit cards are pretty straightforward - they essentially don't cost a thing to carry in your wallet! Below you can compare credit cards with no annual fee. No filler, just the facts for you to compare below.
Find the best credit card for you from our partners.
Discover it® Highlights
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- New Freeze It℠ on/off switch lets you prevent new purchases, cash advances and balance transfers. Freeze or unfreeze your account in seconds via our website or mobile app.*
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.* Plus, 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Discover it® Miles Highlights
- No annual fee & unlimited 1.5x Miles on every dollar you spend on purchases. 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months—then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%.
- Exclusive Double Miles Offer: At the end of your first year—when other Miles cards charge an annual fee—Discover doubles all the Miles you've earned.*
- 100 Miles = $1 value. Redeem Miles in any amount toward travel purchases on your statement. Or get cash as a direct deposit to your bank account.*