Cash Back Credit Cards
The concept is simple: the more you spend on cash back credit cards, the more cash you get back!
There are several different cash back credit cards available, all of which offer unique ways to earn cash back on everyday purchases. However, the right cash back credit card for you will depend on your lifestyle. For instance, if you can't recall the last time you used your own dishwasher, then a card that rewards you for eating out is the perfect fit for you. If you're still frequenting the gas station despite rising gas prices, soften the impact on your wallet by using a gas rebate credit card. Take your time to figure out which cash back credit card will be the most rewarding for you.
Many cash back cards are even offering bonus cash back promotions for new cardholders. Some offer bonus cash after you've spent a certain amount in your first three months, and some offer special bonus categories that change each quarter. Be sure to read our reviews to understand how each card rewards you with cash.
As you’ve probably seen from TV commercials and sites like ours, there are seemingly endless cash back programs available; the trick is finding which cash back credit card can earn you the most rewards. Not only that, you must also determine what kinds of rewards you would like to receive, whether it’s cash back, airline miles, gas rebate cards or points. Use our tool below to filter through cash back credit cards.
Barclaycard CashForward™ World MasterCard® Highlights
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
Upromise World MasterCard® Highlights
- $50 Cash Back Bonus after first use of card
- Earn up to 10% total cash back as a Upromise member when you use your Upromise MasterCard on eligible purchases at online retailers and travel partners through Upromise.com
- 2% cash back on eligible in-store and movie theater purchases
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Highlights
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
Credit One Bank® Unsecured Visa® Credit Card Highlights
- Interested in growing or rebuilding your credit? We report monthly to all three major credit bureaus. Take advantage of free online access to your credit score and credit report summary.
- See if you're Pre-Qualified in less than 60 seconds.
- This is a fully functional, unsecured credit card - not a debit, prepaid, or secured card. No need to load funds or tie up cash in deposits. There are no out-of-pocket costs to open your account.