Cash Back Credit Cards
The concept is simple: the more you spend on cash back credit cards, the more cash you get back!
There are several different cash back credit cards available, all of which offer unique ways to earn cash back on everyday purchases. However, the right cash back credit card for you will depend on your lifestyle. For instance, if you can't recall the last time you used your own dishwasher, then a card that rewards you for eating out is the perfect fit for you. If you're still frequenting the gas station despite rising gas prices, soften the impact on your wallet by using a gas rebate credit card. Take your time to figure out which cash back credit card will be the most rewarding for you.
Many cash back cards are even offering bonus cash back promotions for new cardholders. Some offer bonus cash after you've spent a certain amount in your first three months, and some offer special bonus categories that change each quarter. Be sure to read our reviews to understand how each card rewards you with cash.
Cash Back Offer for 2014: Discover it®
As you’ve probably seen from TV commercials and sites like ours, there are seemingly endless cash back programs available; the trick is finding which cash back credit card can earn you the most rewards. Not only that, you must also determine what kinds of rewards you would like to receive, whether it’s cash back, airline miles, gas rebate cards or points. Use our tool below to filter through cash back credit cards.
Find the best credit card for you from our partners.
Discover it® Highlights
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter. Now - June 30 earn 5% at Restaurants & Movies on up to $1,500 in purchases after you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Redeem your cashback for any amount, any time*. Your cash back never expires.
- J.D. Power awarded Discover "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies. Tied in 2014."+
Discover it® Miles Highlights
- No annual fee & unlimited 1.5x Miles on every dollar you spend on purchases.
- Exclusive Double Miles Offer: At the end of your first year—when other Miles cards charge an annual fee—Discover doubles all the Miles you've earned.*
- 100 Miles = $1 value. Redeem Miles in any amount toward travel purchases on your statement. Or get cash as a direct deposit to your bank account.*