Low Interest Credit Cards
Low interest credit cards keep your money in your pocket.
If interest rates are a deal-breaker for you when it comes to credit cards, then look through the low interest credit cards on this page below. These credit cards with low interest offer some of the best non-introductory interest rates for credit cards on the market.
The savings are simply spectacular: low interest credit cards offer minimal rates on purchases and balance transfers, and credit cards with no intro APR charge no interest at all when you apply. That means more of your money is going to the things you love, and not to your credit card company.
Low Ongoing Interest Offer for 2015: Discover it
Nobody likes to pay interest, but if you have to, it makes sense the pay the least amount of interest possible. In general, the higher your credit score, the lower the interest rate you're likely to be approved for. Credit cards with low interest rates are often reserved for good credit and excellent credit consumers, so one incentive for improving your credit profile is to take advantage of the impressive APR's associated with the cards below.
Our credit card experts listed low interest credit card offers below
Find the best credit card for you from our partners.
Discover it® - Double Cash Back your first year Highlights
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 12 months-then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Exclusive offer: Double all the cash back you've earned at the end of your 1st year-automatically.*
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter like gas, restaurants and more-up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Discover it® for Students - Double Cash Back your first year Highlights
- Double all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year automatically—only for new cardmembers*
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter like gas, restaurants, Amazon.com and more—up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. No late fee on first late payment & paying late won't raise your APR.*
Most standard (or "ongoing") interest rates are tied to the prime rate, which is why you'll often see the word "variable" or "(V)" next to the rate. This means if the prime rate adjusts higher or lower, your interest rate will follow suit.