MasterCard Credit Cards
MasterCard credit cards offer fantastic perks.
Sign up for a MasterCard today and start enjoying the great benefits of low interest rates, stellar customer service, and valuable rewards. Mastercard has long been one of the world's most popular brands of credit cards, and it has earned a very strong reputation amongst consumers.
Starting a Mastercard credit account can be an excellent choice for those with all levels of credit.
Find the best credit card for you from our partners.
Citi Simplicity® Card Highlights
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 12.99% - 21.99% based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- No late fees - Ever
|Year One||Year Two||Year Three||Total|
|Interest Savings on Balance Transfers||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|* For Interest Savings on Balance Transfers calculations, we use the amount you input in your "My Credit Card Profile". For calculation purposes, please note that as of February 2010, the CARD Act requires credit card companies to use customer credit card payments to pay off the highest APR portion of their balance first, which is more favorable for the customer.|
|Interest Savings on Balance for New Purchases||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|* For Interest Savings on Balance Carried on New Purchases calculations, we use the amount you input in your "My Credit Card Profile". Please note that as of February 2010, the CARD Act requires credit card companies to use customer credit card payments to pay off the highest APR portion of their balance first, which is more favorable for the customer.|
|This card offers 2 miles per $1 spent (estimated at $.02) on American Airlines flight purchases. Creditnet assumes 35% of total purchases made with this card are on these premium purchases, with the remaining 65% receiving the standard one mile per $1 (estimated at $.01)|
|Cardholders that spend $30,000 or more with this card each year earn a $100 airfare discount. Click the "Apply" button for full qualifying details.|
|One Time Bonus||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Cardholders that make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first three months will earn the advertised bonus miles. Creditnet estimates that one bonus mile is earned for every $1 spent with this card, making the estimated value of this one time bonus worth $400. This one-time bonus will only display in your savings calculations if the monthly purchases entered into your "My Credit Card Profile" meet this qualification.|
|Creditnet assumes cardholders make four roundtrip flights per year using this card. Cardholders that make their American Airlines reservation with this card are eligible to check their first bag free each way. One free checked bag on American Airlines flights is worth $25, with up to $50 in savings each trip for an assumed total of $200 each year.|
|Balance Transfer Cost||-$0.00||-$0.00||-$0.00||-$0.00|
|* For Balance Transfer Cost calculations, we take the specific balance transfer fee associated with a card to determine the cost. Once this balance transfer cost is calculated, we deduct this value from the total savings amount. Please note that we only factor in this cost if a user intends to transfer a balance, as determined by selecting "Yes" under "I want to carry a balance" in your "My Credit Card Profile".|
|* Annual fee costs are only deducted from your total savings when a card includes an annual fee. Credit cards that waive the annual fee for the first year have also been accounted for in our calculations.|