The Pulaski Bank VISA® Card offer is currently not available from Creditnet.com
However the below card(s) are recommended by Creditnet as a great alternative to the Pulaski Bank VISA® Card:
Pulaski Bank VISA® Card
The Pulaski Bank Credit Card is a great card if you are looking for a card with a low fixed rate. This card offers an introductory rate of 0% on balance transfers for 6 months, then defaults to a low 7.99% fixed rate!
To be approved for this card, you must have Excellent Credit and show proof of income (pay stub or tax return will suffice). This card does have an annual fee ($35 for standard, $50 for gold), but the money you save in interest charges can more than offset the annual fee and make this card worthwhile for you. There are no balance transfer or cash advance fees, and Pulaski Bank is still offering an outstanding 25-day grace period.
Don't let another day pass without taking advantage of the low rates of the Pulaski Bank Credit Card! Apply today using a secure, online application.
- Pulaski Bank offers MasterCard Gold, Regular MasterCard, and Visa Classic cards.
- Purchase rate is a fixed 7.99% annual percentage rate (apr).
- Intro balance transfer rate of 0% (apr) for 6 billing periods, ongoing is 7.99%.
- Cash rate is 7.99% apr.
- No cash advance or balance transfer fees.
- 25 day grace period.
- $29 late and/or over limit fee.
- Minimum payment is 2% of outstanding balance, ($10 minimum) plus any amount past due or over limit.
- Minimum finance charge of $1.00.