Amex TrueEarnings Card Review: Must-have for Costco Members
I used to give my wife a hard time for loving Costco so much. She would always come home from shopping trips with huge boxes of food we couldn't fit into our cupboards, enough toilet paper to last for a year, and a bunch of other random items she probably didn't walk in expecting buy. It was really annoying at the time. Then, I joined her on a shopping trip a few years back and my eyes were finally opened to the true glory of Costco. I still complain about going on weekends when I have to fight for a parking spot half a mile away from the entrance and body check old ladies in order to get to the best food samples, but come on. Where else can you buy a new flat screen television, patio furniture, a 20-pack of figs, and a rack of ribs all in one place at great prices...while getting your prescriptions filled? It's a beautiful thing. I'm a Costco lover myself now, and it doesn't end with the shopping experience either. I love the TrueEarnings card from Costco and Amex too. If you're already a Costco member, you need this card. It really is a must-have rewards credit card for all Costco members with good enough credit to get approved. Here's 5 reasons why you should consider it:
5 Reasons the TrueEarnings Card is a Must-have for Costco Members
- No annual fee with your paid Costco membership! Additional cards don't have an annual fee either.
- Costco only accepts cash, debit, or Amex cards, so why not put the best no-annual fee Amex option in your wallet and earn some free cash back?
- 3% cash back on gas (up to $4,000 in gas purchases), 2% on travel and dining, and 1% on everything else.
- No spending tiers or rotating cash back categories. You'll earn a fixed percentage of cash back from the first dollar you spend in each category, unlike many competing cash back credit cards.
- Unlimited cash back, and your rebate can even be redeemed in store for actual cash. I don't know of any other card on the market that offers this perk.
If you're still shopping at Costco with cash or an old debit card, you're missing out on free money. It's a simple as that. So check out our complete review of the Amex TrueEarnings Card from Costco and consider applying for yours today.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser's affiliate programs.